Tuesday, December 07, 2004

share the pain

There are other blogs from teachers out there and this 'hipteacher' has caught my eye. A nice way of getting her point across, I enjoy reading her blogs and today's entry was a classic.

ALL teachers have those moments of shear embarassment and humiliation, heck I tend to have them on a weekly basis. I do a pretty good job of making a fool of myself in my own classroom but it has a purpose. At least kids know that its ok to be yourself and not to be ashamed of who you are - at least in my classroom.

So enjoy what the 'hipteacher' had going for the day. Fellow teachers, can you remember days like these when you were in your first year? Sho nuff!

Trackback to "Pottymouth"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Hipteacher's blog daily. It's one of my favorite blogs! I have her (and you!) on my "frequent flyer" list.