Thursday, March 09, 2006

killed the flow

Well, I can see from the lack of comments on my recent posts that I have successfully managed to kill the good vibe that I had going. How bizarre that my post about the winter olympics would garner the largest number of comments of any posting on this blog and then I have managed to have my subsequent postings illicit nay a single thought-provoking idea.

What can I say, its a talent...

But I'll see what I can do about coming up with some more entertaining posts that will get you all to talk a bit more. I hope you've at least enjoyed watching the videoes that I've posted. :)

Cheers,

Expat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, expat! Can't comment on the videos, cuz in this country, man, the phonelines (yes, phonelines!) are too slow.

UK, here I come! :-)

Cheers, Kat