Wednesday, September 27, 2006

olympic home

I would just like to say hello to the reader from Lake Placid, NY. I don't know who you are (and would love to find out) but wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite places in NY. I lived in Saratoga for a short time and made it up to Lake Placid once while I lived there, a great little town indeed...

Not only is Lake Placid the home to Whiteface Mountain and the awesome skiing that the mountain provides but its also home to my favorite sporting event in history - the Miracle on Ice. Disney went on to make it into a movie (which I've watched too many times) but I still remember being a kid and watching the game live on a tiny B&W TV in my parents bedroom. "Do you believe in miracles? YES!!!!"

So to the reader from Lake Placid, thanks for tuning in and giving my blog a read. Better yet, thanks for reminding me of a wonderful place in New York. :)



The reader from Lake Placid can reach me at cavaliers948@gmail.com

No comments: