Sunday, June 26, 2005

summer slowdown

Like my friend Musings from the Void, I am going to be having a slowing down period over the next month. Since I am in Plymouth, that means one thing - grad school. And there is one thing that I do know from my time here last year and that is there is a lot of work to be done. So I am going to need to concentrate a lot of time and energy into getting these classes accomplished in the way that I desire.

So my apologies for appearing to fall off the blogging wagon (or what will look like it in the next month); I'll do my best to put some pictures up or something like that to keep you entertained.

Or maybe some juicy story will land itself in my lap and I'll be forced to gossip the afternoon away on here. We'll just have to wait and see. Until then, thanks for your patience.

Xpat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm SURE there will be some juicey gossip to report!!!

;-)