Wednesday, January 18, 2006

triplets


triplets
Originally uploaded by bcurry35.
Some days you just get lucky and have your camera just when you need it. These three are in different years (one freshman, one junior, one senior), none have the same classes together, and really don't have much in common with the exception of having me as a teacher.

Until yesterday.

They all happened to be wearing approximately the same outfit and I had managed to put it together throughout the course of the day. I couldn't resist and had to put them all together for this photo. My thanks to them for tolerating me in my photo excursion and smiling. They all just kinda rolled their eyes (playfully) when I got them to pose for this shot.

What can I say, I am an evil teacher who makes his students do peculiar and unusual things like have their picture taken for happy circumstances. Maybe that's why my kids love me so... ;-)

No comments: