Sunday, November 13, 2005

the cheese


the greenery
Originally uploaded by bcurry35.
As noted with my previous entry, my alma mater is known for its choice of extracurricular activities. One of those gathering places was called "The Greenery" and it was a sad day when I heard it was closing its doors.

But little did I know that it was moving to Holland! Lo and behold, the tradition hasn't died, only moved in its locale. So I guess we are meeting at this place next year before homecoming, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(holland) cheese

at the greenery

with beer

sounds nice!

You'll be glad to know that all the cheese i brought home from your fine country is almost all gone.

had a wine and cheese party this weekend... raving success. Wish you could have been here. You would have enjoyed it. dutch cheese is, by far, the best cheese in the world.

(raises glass in air) here's to cheese.

and drinking you under the table since 2004. :-)